Utah Social Work Association
Join us for another free Virtual Lunch & Learn:
“Increase Positive Family Communication”
Shannon Woolf, CMHC
1. Participants will learn how to more effectively communicate with family
2. Participants will learn how to increase positive communication between themselves and family members.
Shannon is currently the Lead Therapist for the Acute Adolescent Program at Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital is South Salt Lake. This unit treats teens age 12-17 with complex mental health and substance abuse issues.
Shannon holds a Certified Mental Health Counselor License in the state of Utah. She graduated with her Master of Arts degree in 2012 and also graduated Summa Cum Laude with her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology in 2008.
Shannon’s professional experience includes working in a wide variety of clinical settings including emergency departments, free medical clinics, adolescent residential treatment facilities and acute inpatient behavioral health units. Her clinical specializations include:
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling and Intervention
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Play Therapy-Sand Try
- Emotional Freedom Therapy, EFT (tapping)
- SuperHealth-Yogic Therapeutic Technology
- Crisis Intervention
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
Shannon has a passion for helping families and teens become successful and uses her strong clinical skills with every encounter.
Wednesday, November 4th, 2020
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
This CEU will be conducted using the Zoom online platform, once you have registered for the event, you will be sent the details of the Zoom event.
Please email us if you would like to know the status of your membership.
If you are interested in joining or renewing membership with the UTAHSWA (formerly USSWLHC) Click The link/button below